This privacy notice sets out how ITSyndicate OÜ uses and protects any information that you provide to ITSyndicate OÜ when you use this website. Please note that the information will be processed outside the EU/EEA to fulfill the purpose of collecting and processing the Personal Data.
ITSyndicate OÜ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is appropriately protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
When you are using our Services or visiting our Websites, this privacy notice applies to you.
ITSyndicate OÜ may change this notice from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on occasion to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This notice is effective from October 01, 2022.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Company you represent
- IP address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer requests and/or offers
We collect or obtain the information in several different ways depending on the type of data.
Personally identifiable information:
- Collected through contact forms on our Website and is further supplemented by our sales and marketing representatives who will be in contact with you.
- When you provide it to us (e.g. by emailing us, contracting with us for services, meeting us in person, contacting us by phone, or subscribing to our newsletters or events).
- From a third party (e.g. clients or other businesses we work with who may recommend our services to you).
- From publicly accessible sources (e.g., business directories, media publications, social media, and websites).
Through cookies and other similar technologies on our Website (detailed information can be found in the corresponding section of this privacy notice). Please note that even though the information we collect through cookies and similar technologies might be personally identifiable, ITSyndicate OÜ receives it in depersonalized and aggregated format unless you submit a request through a contact form on our Website. In case you submit a request through a contact form, it is matched to your user journey on our website and related resources.
Personally non-identifiable information:
Our Website automatically collects information, mainly technical data (e.g. Web browser, operating system or time when a page was accessed, the sequence of pages visited, language preferences, screen resolution, device, etc.) and analytical information. This is done through cookies on our Website and you can find more detailed information in the corresponding section of this privacy notice.
The information provided will be added to our CRM and other internal systems for further processing. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our offerings, products, and services as well as customize our Website.
- We may also periodically send promotional emails about new projects, special offers, webinars, or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
Our legal grounds for collecting and processing your personal information (mainly it concerns data subjects from the EEA area) normally include:
- Processing is based on your consent
- Processing is based on legitimate interests
- Processing is necessary due to the fulfillment of a contract
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
We retain Personal Information about you when we have an ongoing legitimate interest or for the period necessary to fulfill all the purposes described in this privacy notice. The length of time for which we retain personal information depends on the purposes for which we collect personal information and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws. Please keep in mind that a longer retention period could be required to resolve disputes, or answer regulatory or police requests. In such cases, the collected information will be used and stored until the request is closed.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic, and managerial controls in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We keep technical and organizational security measures up to date to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure, and alteration.
In order to successfully run our business, operate, and promote our services, your personal information may be transferred to third parties, among them our partners, vendors, marketing companies and entities, subsidiaries, and processors located worldwide as described below.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer:
Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
This website uses functions of the Google Analytics web analysis service. Google Analytics cookies help us understand how you engage and interact with our website, including how you came to our website, which pages you visited, for how long and what you clicked on, and your location (based on your IP address). For more details, please refer to https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking across all websites in general, you can do so here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
ADVERTISEMENT & REMARKETING
GOOGLE ANALYTICS ADVERTISING
We use Google Advertising Cookies and identifiers. Those are used for two major purposes:
- Associate the visitation information from our website and/or apps with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner shares with Google. Such data may be accessed and/or deleted by you via My Activity.
For more information about Google Analytics Advertising, click here:
We engage the third parties that help us to operate and may use different techniques. Among them are behavioral targeting, including behavior-based automation series, and retargeting ads, site analytics, the usage of marketing channels, predictions, purchase likelihood, and lending pages just to name a few.
We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies activities that we, in good faith, believe to be illegal. We may also disclose your information if required by any law or court order worldwide if the information relates to actual or threatened harmful conduct.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may have different data protection laws. Taking into account these circumstances, ITSyndicate OÜ ensures that data will be processed according to this privacy notice and applicable laws, including GDPR and its demands in relation to cross-border data transfers.
Depending on the country in which you reside, you may have the following data protection rights (it concerns mainly data subjects from the EEA area):
- Right of access. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, if so, access it with stipulations of Article 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification. If the data are inaccurate, you have the right to have that information to be corrected.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten). You have the right to request your data to be deleted under certain circumstances. If you have previously consented to use your personal information, you can withdraw your consent. For example, if you receive direct marketing communication from us, you can unsubscribe by clicking on a link available in each email and newsletter we send to you.
- Right to restriction of the processing. Under particular circumstances, you may request to restrict the processing but retain the data.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data you provided to us to another controller.
- Right to object. Under certain circumstances, you may object to the processing.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint. If you believe that ITSyndicate OÜ does not process your personal data in accordance with requirements set out herein or applicable EEA data protection laws, namely GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with your competent data protection authority or with the data protection authority where ITSyndicate OÜ is registered.
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute, and they may vary from country to country. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights, for example, if complying with it means that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services.
We encourage parents to instruct their children about privacy and the way they use their information on the Internet. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ prior permission.
Our Services do not address children under the age defined by the regulations of the country of origin (we consider a user to be a child if a child is under the age of 13. However, depending on the country, the minimum age is the age of 16, consequently, the legislation of European countries is always taken into account). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under age. In case we discover that a child underage has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the e-mail provided in the next section so that we will be able to do the necessary actions to delete their personal data.
If you wish to contact us with questions about processing your Personal Data, please send your inquiries via our contact form.
Section 11 provides you with the opportunity to request details of personal information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation in the EU or relevant Estonian Law. A small fee might be payable in cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests according to the GDPR requirements and according to Estonian legislation in case of access of other persons to personal data. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us via our contact form.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you would like to recall your consent for your personal data being processed and stored by us, or restrict the data use for direct marketing purposes, please reach us via the above-referenced e-mail address with the corresponding request. We will remove your data from storage and processing within a month.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.