Terms of Services
1. PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE
All the materials contained on this website are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be construed as a commercial offer, a license, an advisory, a fiduciary, or a professional relationship between you and the Company.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
While using the website you guarantee that:
1) If you are an individual, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age in your jurisdiction of residence;
2) You shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the website or any portion of the website;
3) You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on the website’s infrastructure;
4) You will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website;
5) You will not use “crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” or any other automatic means to collect the information, content, or material on this website;
6) You will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up this website;
7) You will not delete or alter any material posted on this website by ITSyndicate;
8) You will not use this website or the content of this website, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement to violate, plagiarize or in any other manner infringe upon the rights of third parties, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or rights of publicity or any other proprietary or legal right;
9) You will not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to interfere with this website with the help of malicious code or by using other inappropriate and harmful means.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website is protected by intellectual property rights and is the exclusive property of ITSyndicate. All material displayed, published, or otherwise available on ITSyndicate’s website, including, but not limited to text, graphics, data, articles, information, photos, images, illustrations, programming code, etc., is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and remains the ITSyndicate’s or third party’s property.
During the use of the website, you agree to abide by intellectual property laws, copyright notices, trademark rules, and other restrictions related to the material available on the website.
You may use the material on this website for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the respective principles of intellectual property law. Any other use or modification of the content and material on the website without ITSyndicate’s prior written authorization is prohibited.
Thus, you guarantee that you will not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, create derivative works, decipher, decrypt, disassemble, license, sell, exploit, display, modify, or attempt to derive the software code for the underlying intellectual property used to run this website or otherwise use any material or content on the website not owned by you for any purposes or in any way that violates ITSyndicate’s or third party’s rights.
4. THIRD PARTIES LINKS AND WEBSITES
ITSyndicate provides links from this website to websites operated by other entities. It is impossible for ITSyndicate to monitor the materials and content that you access by clicking on the links provided on our website. You agree that you use these websites, their content, and materials at your own risk. Consequently, you should protect yourself against viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and any other malicious software that other third-party websites may have.
Links to third-party websites are provided for convenience only and do not imply any approval or endorsement by ITSyndicate of the linked sites, even if they may contain ITSyndicate’s logo, such sites are beyond our control. We make no warranty or representation, we do not accept any responsibility regarding any content or information on websites linked to/from our website or any of the products or services described or offered there.
You expressly understand and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, your use of the website is at your sole risk, and the website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, with all faults. ITSyndicate expressly disclaims all warranties, representations, and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement arising from the use of the website. ITSyndicate makes no warranty, representation, or condition that:
1) The website will meet your requirements
2) Your use of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall ITSyndicate, or any of our co-founders, partners, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, private entrepreneur contractors, subcontractors, vendors, content or service providers (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to:
1) The use or inability to use the website;
2) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
3) Statements or conduct of any third party on the website;
4) Any other matter relating to the website, whether based on warranty, copyright, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or any other legal theory, even if a such protected entity has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you are dissatisfied with this website, or any materials or services on this website, or with any of the terms, your sole and exclusive remedy are to discontinue using the website and you are solely responsible for the usage and anything that arises from it.
8. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
We do not want to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information sent to us will be deemed as non-confidential. By sending ITSyndicate any information you grant us a right to freely use it at our own discretion.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
10. NULLITY OF A PROVISION
12. CONTACT INFORMATION