What information we are collecting and use?
Personal data – is information that identifies an individual or that, when combined with other information available to the data holder may allow identifying an individual with reasonable certainty. ITsyndicate Limited is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
If you are in the European Union (EU) and the EU data protection laws applies processing of your information, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) please [click here] to find the major information about the processing of your personal data at a glance.
We don’t collect any personal data from Users. We observe the visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the website. Besides that, we’re using Google Analytics to review aggregated traffic stats and analyze them. We don’t observe your IP address in it and use Google Analytics only for the further improvement of our website and services we’re providing. We don’t share and sell this information to anyone.
During registration in our billing system, User has to provide such personal information that will be stored during collaboration with us.
User has to provide:
– First and last name
– Company name (optional)
– e-mail address
– address (incl. city, state, country)
Billing system collects:
– IP address
Why is it collected and how is it used?
The above information is collected:
- for billing purposes, so User can make payment and perform orders in our website. Besides that our billing system processes that information and compares the address input by user with user’s IP address. We’re doing that to exclude the possibility of using a stolen credit card or attack on our website. That’s done via internal billing system module, which is also responsible for storing IP address;
- for business purposes such as data analysis, developing new products, improving our services, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional events;
- to provide you with information and Services offered on our Website;
- to manage your access to our Website or Services;
- to send you information that allows you to use our Website or Services;
- to provide you with any other information, products, and services from us or our partners;
- to notify you when an update is available, and of changes to any products, Website or Services that we offer or provide through the update.
- to estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- to allow us to customize our Website and Services according to your individual interests.
- to recognize you when you use our Website or Services.
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations and other legal requirements.
Sharing and disclosing users personal data
We respect User privacy and therefore we DO NOT disclose any of User’s personal data to the third party. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect User’s private information. We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal data to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal data regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may share generic information (such as non-personal data) not linked to any personal data regarding visitors and Users. Also, we may share User personal data for the authorities if we have a good-faith belief that sharing of the User Information is necessary for:
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of ITsyndicate and our Users as required or permitted by law;
- Enforceable governmental request;
We will delete all personal information of the user by his / her request.
If there isn’t any request about deleting the personal information provided by the user, ITsyndicate Limited will delete this information 2 years after canceling of the services.
ITsyndicate may collect non-personal data about Users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal data including, but not limited to, the User’s browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet providers utilized and other information like this.
Cookies and similar technologies
ITsyndicate may collect and store information when the User visits a site using cookies or similar technologies to identify his/her browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when the User interacts with our Site.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User against the cookies and similar technologies that will collect non-personal data, he/she can instruct their browser by changing its settings.
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once a User has used these links to leave our site, he/she should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which User provides whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The security of your information is important to us. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We also use encryption technology to protect certain information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee access to your Personal Information by unauthorized third parties. The security of your information transmitted to or through our Website or Services is at your own risk.
The Website and Services are not intended for and are not directed toward children. We do not serve anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any Personal Information to us.